Wednesday, March 10, 2010


Last Sunday we got the opportunity to meet some new friends and hang out at their beach property further down the lake. It was a good day for me because I was fully immersed into the Spanish language. So far I get little bits here and there but this was most of the day. I felt quite overwhelmed but I needed this to help me along in learning. I spent a lot of time listening trying to pick up bits and pieces of the conversations. The best part of the day was when Isaac got to play ball with some other kids his age. It is amazing how well they do at that age even when they don't speak the same language.

Here is our apartment on the left. It is the second level one with the satelite dish(the dish is not ours though)Our friends live directly below us.

Here we are with Flores, Island in the background.

No comments: