Friday, July 17, 2009

Good thing he is so cute!


Here is a picture of Josiah that I took this morning. All I have to say is it is a good thing he is so cute because he has been giving me a run for my money lately. I am not sure if it is teething, heat, seperation anxiety or something else but Josiah has been extremely needy all day and all night long. He has been waking up 5-6 times a night for no particular reason and wants to be held. It takes him a bit to go back to sleep just to turn around and wake up an hour later and start all over. I know he is a baby but at 2 months old he was sleeping 6-7 hrs straight. Now at 5 months I am lucky if I get 4-5 hrs for 1 stretch and then it is 2 hrs after that. During the day he always wants to be held, and usually only by me (mom). Don't get me wrong, I love Josiah more than words can express but come on, all day then all night and then all day again, etc. It is neverending and quite exhausting. It is leading me to pray a lot because it is out of my control. So again I say it is a good thing he is so cute.

No comments: