Tuesday, March 03, 2009

A Time of Adjusting

So, we have more great pictures to post, and I finally found the time to make a post and realized that I left our camera at a friends house. So the pictures will come later when we retrieve the camera. Instead I will take a little more time to tell you what has been going on with us for the last 3 weeks. The best word I can think of to describe this time in our life is adjusting, especially for me. Life with 2 kids is great but it is different. Like, how or should I say when do I take a shower? How do I take a nap because I have been up a lot last night when I have a 2 year old who is full of energy and moving 1oo miles an hour? How can I help the baby pass gas with less pain? How do I keep Isaac from kissing Josiah all over the face because he has a snotty nose and I don't want Josiah to get sick? I have all of these questions an a million more. So we are adjusting and learning. Every day presents new challenges and we are taking them one day at a time. Don't get me wrong. We love having two kids and wouldn't change it even if we could. We are just in a season of adjusting and learning. After writing all of this I hope it makes sense because I am sleep deprived and that leads to all kinds of crazy thoughts and lack of focus. So that is all for now. My five free minutes are over and it is time to get dinner ready.

No comments: