Friday, January 30, 2009

The Bare baby belly!





So I debated whether or not to put bare belly pictures on the blog, but I decided it is far to amazing to ignore. The fact that a child is growing in my stomach seems so impossible, yet it is truth. Sometimes I look at my stomach and feel it to try and figure out what position the baby is in (my midwife has taught me a little about this). It is all curled up in a ball and my stomach seems far to small to have a child inside of it. That thought is pretty amazing because I definitly am large and most people whether I know them or not don't fail to tell me that fact. I love it! With all that said, I just can't say how thankful I am to God for this child and its health. He/she is extremely active and often contorts my stmach in all kinds of shapes that make me laugh. If I push on my stomach he/she pushes back. And I can often grab ahold of a foot as it is pushing on my stomach making a bulge that I can physically grab and move around. It is officially 2 weeks until my due date. Yeah! We are excited and anxious to meet this beautiful new child. Isaac is excited as well and gives the baby kisses and hugs every day. He now tells people the baby is coming out soon, which is really cute.

1 comment:

April Willard said...

What a beautiful belly! I can't wait to see the baby that is inside of it :)