Sunday, December 21, 2008

Bring on the Sledding!




We have had snow at our house for a week now which has been a lot of fun. Craig feels like a little kid again at home in Montana. So, with the snow there has been a lot of sledding. It is the perfect year for us because this year Isaac LOVES to go sledding. He will go over and over again. He even does some of the hills by himself. He begs us to put his snowsuit, boots, and gloves on so he can go out in the snow, and go fast sledding. I wish you could hear how he says the word "fast" because it is so cute and hilarious at the same time. Most of his sledding has been with Craig because at 8 months pregnant it is not that easy for me to get bundled up and down on the sled (let alone trying to get back up once the ride is done). But one day I did borrow some warm clothes from Craig and another friend that were big enough to cover my belly and I hit the hills with them. It was quite fun I must say.
We pray you all have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments: