Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Belly!

So here is the latest (well maybe I should say only) picture of the growing baby in my belly. I am 24 weeks along with 16 more to go. I seem to be carrying this baby just like I did Isaac, straight out and low. At this point I will grow out of my maternity clothes substatially before the baby is born. Yes, that is possible, I did it with Isaac. I must say it is quite amazing to try on maternity clothes and they are big with "lots" of room to grow and then realize a few months later that they are getting snug and small. As much as I joke about how big my belly is, it is one of my favorite parts of pregnancy. I love the crazy reactions people give me when they think I should be due soon and I tell them I am just over half way. I also love to feel the baby move. And this baby move A LOT!!! All of my regular check ups with my midwife have been going well and everything is looking good for a healthy baby. Thank you LORD for this wonderful blessing!

2 comments:

Joel & Dess said...

Your belly is so cute. THat is very awesome. We love and miss you guys. How is life going. We are in Idaho for a few months. We hope to be in California after that.

Love you three . . . I mean four.

Dess

Danette Ann said...

You are so beautiful Jennifer! I love all the new pictures you posted! Isaac is getting so big and he is SO adorable!

*Hugs