Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Big News!

We have learned that we are pregnant again. YEAH!!! So we will be expanding the Pratt family numbers in February. We are excited and trying to imagine what it will be like with another child. It is hard to imagine loving another child as much as we love Isaac, but I am told that you do so we can't wait. I am definitely looking forward to getting out of the morning sickness stage. It has made my everyday tasks and outings seem terribly undesirable. I am eating constantly and am pretty picky about my food. Thankfully there will be an end to the sickness. I just hope it is sooner than later.

7 comments:

Danette Ann said...

Oh My Gosh! CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for you guys! You must be so excited!

Can't wait to see you all this next month!

Danette

Joshs_Rebekah said...

Congrats Jen! Don't forget your papaya!

Rebekah

Supplying Needs said...

Congrats.

That is so awesome. What a wonderful suprise.

God bless

Jacob Blondahl said...

Hey you guys... Sorry I never write... but like totally congradulations on your new kid you've got on order. That's so cool. Bless you both heaps!

Jacob

Danette Ann said...

Happy Birthday Jennifer! Hope you have a fabulous day! :D

We have a new red said...

Craig & Jennifer!
We are having so much fun watching the next generation arrive! Congratulations! We have experince with the love for the second child. It's true, God gives us all the love we can share even when we wonder, "How can it be?" It just is! You knew that Luke and Amy are due any second now. We are all packed and ready to be on our way at a moments notice. We like being grandparents.
Craig, I have a few trees that need to be taken down. We will pay you and feed you and give you a bed if you can come down sometime...Jake is back as well. He is going to Thailand from 14 to 28 then he's back to Chelan until near the end of Sept.
Love you guys, Jim & Thea

We have a new red said...

Jennifer,
It sounded like we were only inviting Craig...Of course not! Everyone is invited. I hope you knew that....Jim